Aaron Kesel -5-16-2028
China has opened a railway link with Iran as a response to the sanctions set on the Middle Eastern country by President Donald Trump’s administration after Trump recently ended the Iran deal.
Meanwhile, the U.S. and Israel are working to spin the narrative about the protest in Gaza after Israel massacred 58 Palestinians and injured scores of others by blaming Hamas. This sets the stage to blame Iran, which is known to fund Hamas, according to the group’s new leader Yehiyeh Sinwar, who stated last year they repaired relations with Iran after a five-year rift. Other countries are choosing to work with the Middle Eastern country.
Israeli Deputy Minister Michael Oren blamed Hamas for the bloodshed at the Israel-Gaza border this week, CBC reported.
U.S. ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley has praised “Israel’s restraint” against the protesters — an absolutely laughable contention.
“No country in this chamber would act with more restraint than Israel has,” she said. “In fact, the records of several countries here today suggest they would be much less restrained.”
This mass murder, of course, coincided with the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem, a move which Trump stated was “a great day for Israel.”
Meanwhile, the Eastern powers of the world — Iran, China, and Russia — are working to continue the destruction of the U.S. dollar’s hegemony as the world’s reserve currency, as the BRICS nations continue their economic takeover to establish a new world reserve currency and form their own Eastern-backed New World Order.
Eurasia Review reports:
Beijing has officially opened its new train route to Iran, as the US urges its companies to wind down their operations with Tehran.
As US President Donald Trump hardens his confrontational attitude to Tehran, tearing up the 2015 nuclear deal and calling for a new sanctions regime, China is more than ready to grab the opportunity for trade by opening a new international railroad connecting Tehran and Bayannur, a city in China’s Inner Mongolia region.
The exact route of the railroad is yet to be disclosed, as there are currently several major railroad projects, some of them even including China’s biggest regional rival, India. But, considering Bayannur is located near the northern border of China and there’s already an international railroad to Kazakhstan there, it is likely that the new trade route goes through the territories of former Soviet republics Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
According to the Washington Post, China has sent the inaugural train from Bayannur carrying — you’ll never guess — 1,150 tons of sunflower seeds, because Bayannur is China’s biggest sunflower seed production area. China exports some 180,000 tons of sunflower seeds every year, supplying Middle Eastern, European and US markets, according to Xinhua.
Compared with ocean shipping, the train route shortens the delivery time by some 20 days, and Chinese sunflower seeds are now expected to get to Tehran in two weeks — less than half as long as before.
The news comes at a time when an all-out military conflict between Iran is Israel is looming. In this light, Washington’s call for companies to stop doing business with Iran might be perceived as a precaution in light of a coming war. If so, then China would seem to be taking Iran’s side with its trade projects.
Or, Trump’s call might just be just another attempt to entice US companies home. With Trump, you never know.
During a media briefing Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said that Iran and China would “maintain normal economic ties and trade.”
“We will continue with our normal and transparent practical cooperation with Iran on the basis of not violating our international obligations,” he said.
According to the Washington Post, Iran sells more to China than to any other country and celebrated a 25 percent increase in exports there last year. The value of Chinese exports to Iran also increased by more than 21 percent last year, according to Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration’s statistics.”
Further moves being made include China’s state-owned CNPC oil replacing France’s Total in an Iranian gas project when they leave the South Pars field. As tensions rise with the U.S., it is expected that France will back out of the deal unless it can be protected from U.S. penalties, according to Total’s website.
“The possibility of Total’s pullout is quite high now, and in that scenario, CNPC will be ready to take it over fully,” Reuters quoted an official.
Of course, such moves are expected to be met with harsh consequences by the U.S. in the form of sanctions which will just risk making Beijing even angrier, inching us all closer to WW3.
In March, Trump issued U.S. tariffs and “trade restrictions” against the Chinese Republic. China retaliated by issuing sanctions on steel and aluminum imports, as well as food imports and other U.S. products.
This also comes as Iran has warned Europeans that if trade stops with its country and the Euros don’t put pressure onto the Americans, then they will reveal bribery of U.S. politicians that took place during the Iran deal.
H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”
That would be interesting.#JCPOA
— Raman Ghavami (@Raman_Ghavami) May 8, 2018
Last month Iran dropped the U.S. dollar for the Euro in foreign trade transactions. A huge deal…
One month prior, Iran did the unthinkable by banning the U.S. dollar in trade, setting the groundwork for replacing it in foreign trade transactions. It’s a move that has been in the works and was attempted last year when Trump sanctioned the country mere days after Iran said it would stop using the U.S. dollar in response to President Trump’s previous travel ban.
European leaders themselves earlier this month pushed back against Israel’s claims of new evidence showing that Iran is breaching the nuclear deal, doubting the accusations, the Guardian reported.
As that article “U.S. History Of Attempting To Overthrow Iran Is Riddled With Conspiracy To Stage Conflicts #DisbandTheCIA” goes on to express in detail, President Donald “Drain The Swamp” Trump appointed two war hawks to his cabinet, Mike Pompeo and John Bolton, notorious for their stance of regime change in Iran.
Europeans have objected to Trump leaving the Iran deal and have started working with Iran to save the deal.
This means that all hope lies in the hands of the Europeans to keep the peace in this situation.
However, the top advisor to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday he doubted Tehran’s talks with European nations to save the nuclear deal after the U.S. withdrew from it would be fruitful.
“I doubt that the talks with the Europeans will be fruitful. I hope we see good results, but …. we should become self-sufficient,” Ali Akbar Velayati was quoted as saying by Fars News agency, Reuters reported.
Whereas if Europe does save the Iran deal, then the U.S. has threatened sanctions on European companies that do business with Iran.
All this while the QAnon psyop drags on and continues to echo the words “trust the plan;” in cold-hearted reality, the elite are preparing for war with Iran, which could be the move that starts WW3 with China and Russia.
There is no better time to remind the public of this 2007 statement by former NATO Supreme Allied Commander General Wesley Clark. He discloses that he discovered plans by the cheifs of staff to invade and overthrow seven countries in five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran. Despite Washington and deep state being behind schedule, the plan seems to continue progressing toward a war and invasion in Iran.
[Now it looks like Russia and China are also in their sights. But that may not turn out the way the US warmongers plan. – ed.]